VESSELS FOR OIL
· Debt could be a doorway to slavery, even for the next generation
· The lender/creditor represents the Devil or the spirit of the world
· It knocks on the door of the Church seeking to enslave the next generation
· Only one thing stood between the freedom and the slavery of the next generation
· That thing was “What can I do for you?....What do you have here”? (2 Kings 4:2)
· What you have in your house could either be a doorway or a barrier to the entry of your miracle
· What is in your home? A place of worship? Prayer?
· Oil represents the Holy Spirit, the Anointing of God, and the Power of God’s Spirit
· The oil was not the problem.
· The solution to the widow’s problem did not lie outside the house, it was inside the house
· Our problem is not the absence of oil, but the addition of other things
· She had to lose everything except the oil, so that she knows that her real existence was on the oil and not the peripheral things
· We should be careful of the temptation to lean on other things in the Church other than the Holy Spirit
· The oil was not the issue, the main problem was the lack of vessels
· God has never run out of oil, miracles, provisions, money and power.
· God needed vessels to put His miracles
· The widow determined the magnitude of the miracle.
· The oil ceased when the vessels got finished
· It is not the vessel that determines the value of the product, the product determines the value of the vessel
· God wants vessels to put his miracles
· He wants clean and empty vessels to use
CHRIST, THE VESSEL OF GOD
· God, Satan and all the other angels are all spirits
· Only human beings have the appropriate vessel to live on this earth
· God created the earth and handed over the dominion to Adam
· Satan had to borrow the vessel of a snake before he could enter the Garden
· God had to wait for 42 generations before a prepared vessel was made available
· Mary was the container that carried the product Jesus, reason we worship Jesus and not her
· Jesus is the vessel that carried the Christ (the whole embodiment of the Godhead)
· When you carry Jesus, the change should be visible
THE VESSELS OF GOD
· The oil ceased once there were no more vessels
· Satan cannot attack the oil, but he will do everything to attack the vessel
· It started with he trying to kill baby Moses and baby Jesus, both redeemers of God’s people
· Had he succeeded, he could have changed the plans of God
· Satan cannot attack the oil on your life, but will attack you with physical and spiritual impurities
· Satan’s plan to attack God has always been the same, go for the vessels who carry His power
· Satan is killing many vessels through Abortion
· Reason why we will have to lead sanctified and purified lives
· Your body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit
· Jesus borrowed Joseph’s tomb for 3days, but He bought your body permanently
· Jesus didn’t perform a miracle after the Resurrection.
· He rather requested for vessels in which He could pour out His Holy Spirit
· Those 120 vessels turned the world upside down
· In our generation, who will be the vessel?
· God needs vessels for the preaching of the Gospel
· Prayer for spiritual cleansing
· Prayer for filling by the Holy Spirit